Have you been planning to make carrot soup? Are you on a calory-deficit diet or the doctor has recommended you to have carrot soup? This blog consists of an easy carrot soup recipe, which is a fantastic way to use the carrots which you forgot in your refrigerator. You can cook the carrots together with onions, garlic, and using the fresh herbs in seasoning. To make it delicious for your dinner or to pack it for your lunch.
Ingredients Of The Carrot Soup
- 1tbs butter
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped stalk celery
- 2 to 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1tbs chopped or crushed thyme, parsley
- Around 5 to 6 cups grated carrots
- 2 cups of water
- ½ tbs salt
- Fresh ground pepper
Directions To Make Carrot Soup
- Take a pan and heat butter and oil together until the butter melts. As the butter melts, now you need to add celery as well as onions. Stir it properly and allow it to cook for around 4 to 6 minutes. After that, you need ad thyme or parsley along with garlic to the prepared material in the pan. Wait till you get the fragrance of the stuff cooking in the pan
- Add the carrots in the pan along with water as well as broth. Cool everything in the pan on dim flame for around 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add the material of the pan in a blender and blend it properly in different sections. Do not stir all the cooked stuff because it is hot, and you need to be careful about it.
Nutrition Facts Of Carrot Soup
176 calories; 8.3gm total fat; 2.8gm saturated fat; 8mg cholesterol; 486mg sodium.
795mg potassium; 21.7gm carbohydrates; 5.2gm fiber; 9gm sugar; 6.8gm protein; 26874 IU vitamin a is; 13mg vitamin c; 39mcg folate; 81mg calcium; 1mg iron; 28mg magnesium;
Health Benefits Of Carrot
Being one of the tastiest green vegetables, carrots are incredibly flavourful and versatile. Also, it can be used in many recipes. Carrots can be combined with different ingredients to give a sweet or savory flavor. Not only do the carrots provide lovely flavor, but also they offer you many health benefits listed below.
- If you eat carrots on regular bases, you will be able to reduce bad cholesterol levels as well as there will be a reduction in the level of stress.
- Carrots consume potassium, which will help in stimulating the blood circulation as it relaxes the blood vessels of your body.
- It helps in easy digestion because of the fiber it has. The fiber in carrots will reduce the risks of constipation as well as colorectal cancer.
Carrots are green vegetables that are healthy for any human body. Carrots will help in reducing the risk of several diseases. Thus, it is beneficial for you to give a try to this carrot soup, which is not only delicious but quite healthy. Go ahead to the market and shop carrots immediately.