A chicken sandwich with Mayonnaise is a quick and easy chicken recipe for breakfast or snacks. You can do it quickly, within 10 minutes. You can garnish this chicken sandwich or use it as a cold chicken sandwich. If you want a quick recipe for a filling breakfast sandwich, too, then this chicken sandwich is the right choice. You can make this mayo chicken sandwich with leftover roasted chicken or grilled chicken. Just break them up and combine them with the other ingredients of the sandwich. A quick chicken sandwich is ready within 10 minutes. This is a highly creamy chicken sandwich that will surely be your child’s favorite. You can serve the sandwich as breakfast, snacks or pack a box for baby lunch.
Features Of The Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Quick and easy to make – If you have hot chicken or fried chicken left in the fridge, you can make this sandwich within 10 minutes.
- It’s easy to customize – see the ingredient list below for more ingredients. You can add or skip ingredients to your liking.
- Food preparation – You can cook chicken in advance. However, make sure to store the chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Or a long shelf life is cold.
Ingredients For Chicken Sandwich Recipe:
- Chicken – Use a chicken breast with no bones. You can also use chicken thighs.
- Mayonnaise – You can use veg, garlic mayonnaise, or egg mayonnaise.
- Garlic – Used fresh minced garlic. You can also use garlic powder or skim.
- Taste – Pepper powder, salt, and red chili flakes. Red chili flakes are a complete choice.
- Cilantro – Cilantro is an ingredient of your choice. Instead, you can add basil leaves, chopped chives, or dill leaves.
- Raw chutney – This is absolutely the ingredient of your choice. It gives rise to all flavors and tastes amazing.
- Butter – Add a nice flavor to a sandwich.
- Bread or Bun – You can use white bread or brown bread or bun to make a sandwich.
Cooking Tips For Making The Sandwich
- You can serve this sandwich as a cold chicken sandwich or fry it.
- The addition of green chutney is a complete choice. Raw chutney enhances the taste of the sandwich.
- Cooking the sandwich adds a little crunch and tastes great.
- Heat a sandwich over low heat. It prevents Mayonnaise from running.
- When making a sandwich filling, the amount of Mayonnaise should be just enough to tie the filling of the sandwich.
- Do not increase the amount of Mayonnaise. Otherwise, the sandwich will be sour.
- Be careful when adding salt to the recipe. Mayonnaise has salt in it.
- Food preparation – You can cook chicken in advance. Let it cool completely. Separate the chicken. Store in an airtight container. It stays well for a whole month.
Suggestions For Service The Sandwich
- Serve it on bread (white, brown, or multi-grain bread) or a bun.
- This sandwich should be eaten within 2 hours of being prepared.