Do you love chicken in bread? Here are some delicious chicken sandwich recipes to try.
Homemade Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Ingredients Of Homemade Chicken Sandwich
- 1 Cup chicken, boiled
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 nos bread
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Lettuce
How to Make Homemade Chicken Sandwich
1.Shred small pieces of boiled chicken in a bowl.
2.Add mayonnaise and pepper to it.
3.Mix it thoroughly.
4.Take a slice of bread and spread the mixture on it.
5.Now chop capsicum and lettuce into small pieces.
6.Put them on the slice.
7.Put another slice on top of it and cut them into two.
8.Serve with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney.
Chicken Mayo Sandwich Recipe
1. Bread slices – 6 (white bread)
2. Chicken breast – 3/ 200 grams
3. Ginger garlic paste – ¼ tsp
4. Pepper powder – ¼ tsp
5. Salt – ¼ tsp
6. Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
7. Mustard powder – ½ tsp
8. Lettuce – ¼ cup
9. Oil – ¼ tsp
10. Mustard – 1 tsp
11. Sugar – 2 tsp
- In a blender add mustard seeds and sugar. Grind it into fine powder. Keep it aside.
- Heat ½ tsp oil in a pan, to it ginger garlic paste, saute for few seconds then add chicken breast, salt snd pepper powder. Saute the chicken for a minute then add ¾ cup water. Let the chicken cook with lid on. This should take about 5 to 6 minutes. After 5 to 6 minutes when chicken is fully cooked and all the water has gone, put off the flame.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a plate. Shred the chicken using fork as shown in the collage.
- Now to the shredded chicken add ground mustard powder and mayonnaise. Mix well. Keep it aside.
- Take a bread slice chop off its sides (brown part). Repeat the process for all the bread slices. Keep it aside.
- Place a bread slice on a plate, spread chicken mayonnaise mixture as required may he around 1 tbsp then over it place chopped lettuce over which place with another fresh bread. Slice it diagonally or vertically and serve it.
Chicken Waldorf Salad Recipe
- 2 (12-ounce) cans chicken, drained, or 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1-2 chopped unpeeled Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- leaf lettuce or butter lettuce
Steps to Make It
- Gather the ingredients.
- Combine the chicken, Granny Smith apples, celery, walnuts, dried cranberries, mayonnaise, yogurt, honey mustard, lemon juice, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Combine the chicken, Granny Smith apples, celery, walnuts, dried cranberries, mayonnaise, yogurt, honey mustard, lemon juice, and salt in a medium bowl. Mix well. Make sandwiches with bread and lettuce.
These are three delicious recipes of chicken sandwiches.